Traditionally, Capital determines the best real estate agents - this year for the 10th time. 899 brokers received four…
Our MWW app for tenants and owners is in the starting blocks. Our test phase for your 24-hour all-round service begins today. We are thus adding digital customer service to our service package and are pleased to be able to invite the first tenants to our new service portal.
Test phase of our MWW app
Today, tenants of selected properties receive an email or SMS invitation to our new app. After the first registration via smartphone, tablet or via the desktop version on the computer, all the advantages of digital communication can be used there. Our transparent app solution is available for questions, damage reports or information to be read around the clock and anywhere.
- Notifications via the bulletin board as a push message on your smartphone.
- frequently asked questions that we proactively answer for you.
- the easy and convenient creation of service reports around the clock.
- rapid feedback and status updates on your concerns.
- a neighborhood network and direct exchange on the bulletin board (comment and like function).
Expansion and launch of the app
After the test phase, the MWW app will also offer online document viewing. The advantage: With the digital document folder, you are no longer tied to our opening hours and can view your documents at any time.
In autumn 2020 we will offer this digital service to all our tenants and owners. So look forward to our MWW app and let us take the step into the digital future of managing your property together.
Would you like to know more about it now? Here you will find more information: to our new digital service.
The MWW App was developed in cooperation with iDWELL (www.idwell.de) realized.